The Valley G-Men
Updated: Jun 29, 2021
• We don’t have tryouts, youth sports are about development.
• Our platform is active year around (2) types of football contact and none contact.
• Parents & players chose their own activity level.
• We offer personal training to accelerate the learning curb for beginners & late starters.
• Our home field is the well respected El Camino High, we have the full support of the football staff.
• We also have relationships with the majority of the high schools in the Valley.
• We registered all our 8th graders and up on College Preps.
• Our tackle age groups consist of 8,10,12 &14 , our 7v7 and flex consists of 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and high school level.
• We have much more time offer experience coaching , cheerleading opportunities, staff positions.
• This organization is designed to prepare players to develop into Men of character on and off the field. To give the best choice of high schools , to receive the best education possible Which will turn football into a vehicle. To attend college as a student athlete FREE. For this to happen the work must start now training a young player to maintain his grades during a season. Working hard in and off the field. Also using the discipline learned on the field to be a good citizen.